NEWBORDER ™ Global Advisors
Online consultation is a great way to have all your questions answered by one of our
experienced team of Advisors.
If you are unsure about an application you are making on your own or you want to know
what your next steps are, our team will advise you on all your options.
Even if you don't know which type of application you want to apply for, our Advisors can
tell you which visas you are eligible for, which forms you'll need to complete and even the documents and supporting evidence required to give your application the best possible chance of success.
We offer online consultations using Google Hangout. Just let us know at the time of
booking how you would like to have your consultation and provide us with your contact
details and we will do the rest.
15 Minutes Free Advice (Initial Advice)
We are pleased to announce that we are now offering free advice for up to 15 minutes.
This new process is designed to be the initial step before clients need to book a consultation with us.
The 15 minutes free advice is available to both personal and business clients looking for expert advice where we will endeavour to help as much as possible, continuing our Legal ethics of providing honest, free legal advice to those that need access to one of our leading legal teams.
If you would like to have more than 15 minutes.
Consultations cost £250 for 60 mins and if you have any questions then please don’t hesitate
to contact us on +442038185956 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please download the Google Hangout app store.
- Staying in the UK after Brexit
- Keeping your family in the UK after Brexit
- Preparing to apply for pre-settled and settled status
- Applying for pre-settled and settled status
- Applying for British citizenship
- Deciding on citizenship if you’re from the EU
- Check if you can get citizenship if you’re from the EU
- Preparing to apply for citizenship
- Problems with applications and documents
- If your visa application is delayed
- Visas for family and friends
- Getting a visa for your partner to live in the UK
- Getting a visa for family and friends to visit the UK
Problems with a visa
- If you've overstayed your visa or leave
Staying in the UK on a visa after a separation or divorce
United Kingdom | 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, N1 7GU | T : +44 20 3866 8974
Germany | Friedrichstraße 123, 10117 Berlin | T : +44 20 3866 8974
United Arab Emirates | Central One District, C1 Building. Dubai World Trade Centre , Dubai , 76441 | T : +971 52 804 8992
Egypt | 22 Kamal El-Din Hussein Street, Cairo, 11799 | T : +20 127 977 6046
While every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information provided, it does not constitute legal advice and cannot be relied upon as such.
We does not accept any responsibility for liabilities arising as a result of reliance upon the information given.
- No cancellations or changes allowed within 72 hours of the appointment- No Refund after the appointment confirmation- Please note that the below is required prior to the consultation1. Passport Copy2. Driving License3. Proof of address or residence
Cancelling a NEWBORDER® Appointment
Please call our office by 3:00 p.m. on or before three (3) business days (Monday – Friday) prior to your procedure or appointment to notify us if you need to reschedule or cancel the time that was reserved for you. NEWBORDER® appointments which are cancelled or rescheduled without three (3) business days advance notice will be subject to a $250.00 Deposit requirement prior to rescheduling a new date and time. This deposit is applied to the cost of the procedure or your visit. If you fail to keep the appointment, no refund will be given. Clients who reschedule multiple times may see limitations to access future appointments; i.e., scheduled at the end of the day.